Regional Managers positioned globally are customers' primary contact and provide technical and commercial support. They:
- Work with Engineering to find solutions that reduce cost of ownership.
- Make sure that all project details have been taken into account, including performance expectations, timelines, and facility specifications.
- Organize extensive maintenance and operator training.
- Arrange visits to our plant to facilitate interaction with specialists and management.
Included with every machine:
- 5-year warranty and online support
- Choice to purchase non-Athena OEM parts directly from suppliers
- Courtesy visits and commissioning support
- Facility layout assistance
- Online portal with access to: documentation, part ordering, and service requests
- Machine monitoring and “heartbeat” functionality
- Full data transparency
- Standardized interfaces for smart factory integration and control of third-party equipment (Industry 4.0)
Ruben Freire, Global Manager of Customer Support, at the remote service desk
Contact our service team at service [at] athenaautomation.com (service [at] athenaautomation.com)