Support technicians positioned globally are customers' primary contact and provide technical and commercial support. They build relationships and communicate inquiries to Engineering.
Without physical offices, our support technicians are mobile and agile. They remotely monitor customers’ machines and are permanently linked with Head Office.
Warranty, service, and spare parts
- 5-year warranty and online support
- Courtesy visits
- Choice to purchase non-Athena OEM parts directly from suppliers
- Global technician network
We support customers by providing:
- On-line portal with access to: documentation, part ordering, service requests.
- Remote diagnostics and monitoring.
Ruben Freire, Global Manager of Customer Support, at the remote service desk
Contact our service team at service [at] athenaautomation.com (service [at] athenaautomation.com)