A fast, service-friendly system for molds with up to 96 cavities. Improved output-per-capital through energy efficiency, easy operation, and a highly optimized process.
PET preform molding machines incorporate two-stage injection units with screw and plunger diameters from 85 to 140 mm. Reciprocating screw injection is available for lab/testing applications.
- Up to 6 cooling cycles in water-cooled tubes
- Internal preform cooling on transfer pin
- Energy consumption of 0.21 kWh/kg (machine)
- 50% lower water consumption
- Flow-balanced water circuit for better cooling
- Preform exit temperature below 55 °C
The take-out robot and transfer station slide out of the way to allow ample mold access and provide space for post-mold tooling change.
A 192 cavity mold in a 300 metric ton machine to outperform 144 cavity molds in 500 metric ton machines
- Standard opposing inline injection units
- Able to simultaneously run two different preforms (or colors)
- Simplified hot runner (off-the-shelf standard)
- Floor space comparable to competitive 500 ton machines
- Can be used as single-face machine
300 metric ton stack machine